Marilyn S. Boyuka, DPM
Dr. Marilyn Boyuka has been providing podiatry care to the residents of the Greater Binghamton area since 2005. In the spring of 2012, she established and opened Southern Tier Podiatry. Her goal was, and still is, to create a practice of excellence and to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic evaluation and treatment of foot and ankle conditions and injuries.
Education and Residency Training
BA in History (1992-1996)
State University of New York at Geneseo
Geneseo, New York
Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) (1997-2001)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency: (2001-2002)
Cooper Hospital and University Medical Center
Camden, New Jersey
Surgical Residency: (2002-2004)
Maryland Podiatric Residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson, Maryland
St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York
- United Health Services Hospitals in Johnson City, New York
- Wilson Medical Center
- Binghamton General Hospital
Professional Association Memberships
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association (NYSPMA)
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
Additional Staff Members
- Front Office Manager: Donna Striley
- Back Office Manager: Susie Sitek
- Most insurance plans are accepted, though we do no participate with Fidelis™.
- Please call our office at (607) 217-5668 to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Patients without insurance may be seen on a fee-for-service basis.
- For more information on our Office Insurance and Billing Policies (click here)